Vietnam visa requirement for Angolan
I come from Angola and I would like to know if Angolan citizens need visa for Vietnam or not ?
We check with the officers from Vietnam Immigration Department and found that Angolan citizens need visa for entering Vietnam.
How to get Vietnam visa in Angola?
I work in Angola, I want to go Vietnam for holidays; do I need a visa?
If you are in the Vietnam visa exemption lists you definitely need a visa to travel to Vietnam.
What are Vietnam visa exemption lists? Which countries in that lists?
If you hold Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia, Indonesia, Singapore or Laos’s passport you can go to Vietnam 30 days without visa.
If you hold Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, South Korea, Japan, Brunei, Myanmar passport you can go to Vietnam for 15 days without visa.
If you hold Philippines passport you can go to Vietnam for 21 days without visa.
If you hold APEC Business Travel Card you can go to Vietnam for 60 days.
I am not in the Vietnam visa exemption lists, how do I apply for Vietnam visa?
You can go to apply for Vietnam tourist visa at Vietnam embassy in Angola as a traditional way or you can also apply be Vietnam visa-on-arrival (also called Vietnam e-visa or Vietnam visa-upon-arrival).
How to get Vietnam visa-on-arrival?
You need to fill in the application form on this website; we will help you to ask Vietnam Immigration Department to give you an approval letter. With this letter you will be able to entry Vietnam at one of the international airport.
What if my application was denied?
If you do not receive the approval letter from the Immigration Department you will get full refund.
Sounds interesting but is it possible if I still want to apply with the embassy?
You are welcomed to apply for Vietnam tourist visa at the Vietnam embassy in Angola. The fees are almost similar. Applying online just save you some time of getting to a physical address. If you were living next to the embassy office, it would be fine otherwise it can be a waste on time and money when travelling to the embassy.
Where is Vietnam embassy in Angola?
Via AL4, Lotes Nº4-5, Talatona-Luanda Sul, Luanda, Angola
Phone: (+244) 222. 010697 – 222. 010698
Fax: (+244) 222. 010696
E-mail: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
What type of visas suit for my situation?
You can apply for Vietnam tourist visa which is one month limit of travelling or visiting family purpose.
You can also apply for Vietnam business visa for 1 month, 3 months or 6 months with single or multiple entry visas. This type of visa allows you to work, doing co-operation work, finding business or chance to invest in business.
What are stamping fee?
Stamping fees change from time to time, you can see it easily at the airport where you will arrive. We can give you the moment fees which have been applying since 2012.
USD $45 per person for 1 month single entry
USD $65 per person for less than 1 month multiple entry
USD $95 per person for full 1month to 3 months multiple entry
USD $135 per person for 6 months visa
You need to pay by cash in the American dollars or Vietnam Dong (VND) at the Immigration Desk.APPLY NOW
- How to Use the Fastest Vietnam E-Visa Service to Hasten the Vietnam E-Visa Process for Canadian Nationals
- How to expedite Canadian citizens' application processes for visas to Vietnam
- Professional Guidance for Dutch Nationals to Quicken Vietnam Visa Process
- Professional Tips for Swiss Nationals to Simplify the Vietnam Visa Application Process
- How Poles Can Accelerate Vietnam Visa Processing
- Simplify the Vietnam Visa Application Process for Indian Citizens
- A Complete Guide for Canadian Citizens to Easily Apply for an E-Visa to Vietnam
- Dutch nationals can expedite the Vietnam visa application process by using the quick application method.
- How to Get Vietnam Visa for Swiss Nationals Faster
- Ways to Simplify the Vietnam Visa Application Process for Polish Citizens
- New Zealand tourists want to go to Vietnam: Electronic visa application 2024
- Avoid being denied Vietnam electronic visa for Indian tourists in 2024
- Vietnam embassy in San Marin
- How to get Vietnam visa in Caribbean Netherlands
- Vietnam embassy in Venezuela