Vietnam visa on arrival - How to apply ?
How to apply ?
Fill in -> confirm and pay-> get approval letter -> get your visa stamped
1. Fill in the secured online application form
Just 1 minute to complete your exact personal information
2. Confirm and Pay for the service fee
- Please double check your input information to ensure all details are correct.
- Choose your method of payment and pay for service fee. We have man options for your payment whisch are PayPal, Visa/Mastercard, JCB, United Pay, One Pay.
3. Get approval letter and prepare
After 2 - 24 working hours (for urgent case) and 2-3 days (for normal case) you will receive a scanned approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigrant Department. Following procedure is required in order to get your visa quickly:
- Download your approval letter enclosed in our email sent to your inbox (with entry and exit form), verify to make sure that all the information is correct.
- Print attached papers and fill in the entry and exit form in advance to save time at arrival airport.
- Prepare 2 passport sized photos and an amount of cash to pay for stamp fee.
- Put all mentioned documents (approval letter, entry and exit form, 2 passport sized pictures and cash) together with your passport in order to show them to the Immigration officer at your destination airport.
4. Get your Visa stamped
When you land at one of Vietnam international airport, please show your prepared documents to the Immigration officer, pay for fee and get your passport stamped.APPLY NOW
- How to get Vietnam visa Israeli passport holders?
- Vietnam visa requirements for Italian
- Vietnam visa for Italian
- How to get Vietnam visa for Japanese passport holders?
- Vietnam Visa Requirement
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- HOW TO GET A VIETNAM VISA AND WHY YOU NEED ONE
- Vietnam Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
- Vietnam visa for Malaysians
- Vietnam Visa For US Citizens
- Vietnam Visa For UK – Do You Need A Visa For Vietnam From UK?
- Getting A Vietnam Visa For Australians Is Now Easier Than Ever Before
- Vietnam Visa For French Citizens
- Is It Reliable For Viet Nam's Visa On Arrival?