Vietnam visa for Italian
As an Italian passport holders ( travelling for tourism or business), you won't need a visa if stay for less than 15 days. A gap of at least 30 days between two visa-free visits is required.
For 15 days free-visa program, you just use your passport and directly come to Immigration Check-in counter to get the blue stamp into your passport.
In case you want to stay for more than 15 days or want to visit Vietnam multiple times within a month, you should apply for a visa to get into Vietnam. There are 2 ways for getting a visa to Vietnam.
Does e-Visa Vietnam suite you?
Italian passport holders are eligible for e-visa application. You can apply online then we will take care the rest for your application. Once your application is approved, a link to download your e-Visa will be e-mailed to you. E-Visa is single entry for 30 days. For more information, please click to see further information about e-visa Vietnam.
How about visa on arrival?
In case you want multiple entries visa or stay more than 30 days, please choose other type of visa available on the form then pick up your visa on arrival at the visa issuing office located at the international airport where you landing in Vietnam.APPLY NOW
- How to get Vietnam visa Israeli passport holders?
- Vietnam visa requirements for Italian
- How to get Vietnam visa for Japanese passport holders?
- Vietnam Visa Requirement
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival
- HOW TO GET A VIETNAM VISA AND WHY YOU NEED ONE
- Vietnam visa on arrival - How to apply ?
- Vietnam Visa For Hong Kong Citizens
- Vietnam visa for Malaysians
- Vietnam Visa For US Citizens
- Vietnam Visa For UK – Do You Need A Visa For Vietnam From UK?
- Getting A Vietnam Visa For Australians Is Now Easier Than Ever Before
- Vietnam Visa For French Citizens
- Is It Reliable For Viet Nam's Visa On Arrival?