Vietnam visa for Italian
As an Italian passport holders ( travelling for tourism or business), you won't need a visa if stay for less than 15 days. A gap of at least 30 days between two visa-free visits is required.
For 15 days free-visa program, you just use your passport and directly come to Immigration Check-in counter to get the blue stamp into your passport.
In case you want to stay for more than 15 days or want to visit Vietnam multiple times within a month, you should apply for a visa to get into Vietnam. There are 2 ways for getting a visa to Vietnam.
Does e-Visa Vietnam suite you?
Italian passport holders are eligible for e-visa application. You can apply online then we will take care the rest for your application. Once your application is approved, a link to download your e-Visa will be e-mailed to you. E-Visa is single entry for 30 days. For more information, please click to see further information about e-visa Vietnam.
How about visa on arrival?
In case you want multiple entries visa or stay more than 30 days, please choose other type of visa available on the form then pick up your visa on arrival at the visa issuing office located at the international airport where you landing in Vietnam.APPLY NOW
- Vietnam embassy in San Marin
- How to get Vietnam visa in Caribbean Netherlands
- Vietnam embassy in Venezuela
- Vietnam visa -Vietnam embassy in Caribbean Netherlands
- Vietnam Embassy in Afghanistan
- Vietnam embassy in Myanmar
- Vietnam Embassy in Mongolia
- Vietnam embassy in Australia
- Vietnam Embassy in Albania
- Vietnam embassy in Andorra
- Vietnam embassy in Russia
- Vietnam embassy in America Samoa
- How to get Vietnam visa in Monaco
- How to get Vietnam visa in Algeria
- How to get Vietnam visa in Aruba