Things To Do Before Fly To Vietnam
If you want to get visa on arrival, please make sure you have visa approval letter for that. In case you arrive Vietnam without obtaining visa approval letter, you may not allow to get in Vietnam or pay up to $200 USD/pp to get visa entry. Therefore, don’t forget to request visa approval letter first.
Here’s below things to do to avoid problem for your visa after getting your visa approval letter:
– Check your passport details and entry & exit date printed in the visa approval letter to make sure no error or mistake before leaving home to airport.
– Print a copy of visa approval letter (black and white copy is accepted) for boarding and keep a copy to hand in on arrival at visa issuing office to get visa there.
– If using our service for VIP Airport Fast-track OR On Arrival Support, please send us your flight details to our email email@example.com or just reply our reminder email.APPLY NOW
- Vietnam embassy in San Marin
- How to get Vietnam visa in Caribbean Netherlands
- Vietnam embassy in Venezuela
- Vietnam visa -Vietnam embassy in Caribbean Netherlands
- Vietnam Embassy in Afghanistan
- Vietnam embassy in Myanmar
- Vietnam Embassy in Mongolia
- Vietnam embassy in Australia
- Vietnam Embassy in Albania
- Vietnam embassy in Andorra
- Vietnam embassy in Russia
- Vietnam embassy in America Samoa
- How to get Vietnam visa in Monaco
- How to get Vietnam visa in Algeria
- How to get Vietnam visa in Aruba